UAI prediction please ! =] (1 Viewer)

jannny

HSC
Ok I've got my trials results and just wondering what UAI mark I *could* be looking for.

Maths - 71% around 25 / 120
IPT - 80% 4/ 78
Biology - 79% 15/170
ESL - 78% 2/40
Ancient History - dont have it yet but I've been always in top 20 / 80

jannny

HSC
the thing is, we do not have our actual HSC mark yet.. that is the point of asking a prediction based on ranks and marks from other people's past experiences.

e.g. you get 100% in a subject from a school not in the top 200.. that does not necessarily mean that You will PUT 100% for that subject in JUAI or SAM

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
^Yeh i know we don't have our hsc marks yet - thanks for stating the obvious. SAM and JUAI estimate your uai. I don't see why you can't use it. You put in the marks you think you will achieve - looking at your trial marks, your overall performance throughout the year and what you think you will achieve in the actual HSC....it's that simple.

You could just put in your trial results in.

jannny

HSC
I just used JUAI or SAM, I keyed in my trial results and I got 76.4.

So does that mean I will get around 70ish? That is the point of me asking a prediction since putting in just my results wont give me an accurate estimate.
Factors such as hardness of exam and rankings, are ignored when using JUAI or SAM since ur only using your results.

Well it would be nice if someone else could tell me a prediction based on my rankings and results in trials thanks!

Maths - 71% 25 / 120
IPT - 80% 4/ 78
Biology - 79% 15/170
ESL - 78% 2/40
Ancient History - Do not have it yet, probably top 20/80

Pastafarian

HSC
How the heck! would anyone else know if the test changes each year!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
you never put your raw marks for trials in...which is why most of the time, you get lower than expected UAIs because once you get your hsc results, the marks you get are usually aligned, and therefore much higher.
your ranks are decent, so if you keep on going the way you are going, then 80+ shouldnt be a problem for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)