UAI Prediction please! (1 Viewer)

adrianp

My assessment marks goes as follow

English Standard 70% 15/70
Mathematics 30% 20/30
IPT 70% 1/19
Business Studies 70% 3 or 4/60
Studies of Religion II 65% 15/60

I know i suck at maths and im really worried but when i put it into SAM it seems to only bring my UAI down like 1 or 2 points, however if i bring my english mark down like 5% it brings my uai down like 4 points.. whys that??

thanks in advanced

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
use SAM itll be more accurate than any of us... i wudnt be hoping on a good UAI with those marks however... maybe 50-70 range....

adrianp

im looking for around 70.. but theres other ppl getting like crapper ranks then me and ppl are saying they will get 70+

neuro_logik

HSC
dont worry dude, ive got good marks but crap ranks, and ppl said i was able to get 70's

dont worry about your uai right now, focus on the exams, everything with come in its due time ;), keep your eyes on the prize

theVirus

HSC
Hsc

So yeah, I would be listening to what neuro_logik says for one reason: He knows the way of the Ninja! There is this little thing about him saying not to worry and all but yeah. No need to worry about your UAI until after the HSC is done and you get told what your UAI is.

adrianp

do u do 2unit maths? cause simply i suck at maths and my school didnt let me drop and its like learning a new langauge.. however im pretty sure ill pass the hsc exam so yea

neuro_logik

HSC
theVirus said:
So yeah, I would be listening to what neuro_logik says for one reason: He knows the way of the Ninja! There is this little thing about him saying not to worry and all but yeah. No need to worry about your UAI until after the HSC is done and you get told what your UAI is.
If you don't get the UAI that u need, just become a Ninja, thats what im doing! flip out and kill people.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index3.htm

sylvester

hey i know what your talking about, my trial mark for maths was a disgusting 66 yet it doesnt pull my UAI down significantly....english seems to have alot more bearing. I think I should just be happy that my maths only counts for one unit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)