UAI Prediction & Random Questions (1 Viewer)

dno

HSC
N/A
Hi, i just wanted a prediction on how i would need to do in my subjects to get over 92 in my UAI

My subjects are:
-- 2 unit english (strongly hating it)
-- 1 unit studies of religion (dont like it much either)
-- 2 unit Physics (i find it ok)
-- 2 unit Chemistry (i like it)
-- 3 unit Mathematics (i like it)

I'am also wondering on the following:
1) what are the subjects that must contribute to the HSC if i were to have more than 10 units? (ive heard that english goes to it, but im not sure about religion)

2) Iam also taking 2 unit software design and development (which i dont like that much), should i be considering to drop it? what advantages would i have if i choose to keep it?

Thanx

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
1) You have 10 units, which means all subjects would have to count towards your UAI. If you have more than 10 units, then at least 2 units of english must count, and the next best 8 units that goes along with it. If you do 11 units and your worst subject is a 2 unit subject, then they only count that as 1 unit out of 2.

2) It depends what you want to do in uni. If you want to do something with computers (IT, computing studies etc) then i adise you to keep it. If not then i suggest you to drop it and focus on your other subjects, since youll have more time. However, if youre not confident of getting good results in your other subs, then i advise you just to keep SDD as a safety net just incase you screw something up.

as for your 92 UAI, play around with SAM to see what approximate marks youll need to get your goal.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
You probably need 85 across all subjects to get a 92 UAI.

dno

HSC
N/A
what's SAM?

and just to confirm...if i have 11 units of subjects, and i end up getting the lowest marks in 1 unit studies of religion, religion wont go to my UAI? by the way i go to a Catholic School.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)