UAI Prediction....sorry (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Hey
Sorry for asking for a prediction, I just have to see what type of UAI I can get with my current marks.
My marks and ranks are-:
Economics- 69% 4/13
Business Studies- 89% 2/55
Legal Studies- 82% 3/42
Advance English- 72% 6/29
Modern History- 77% 5/24
History Extension- 67% 2/6

My school (Callaghan College- Jesmond Campus) is not in the top 120 and is not a selective school. Sorry I dont know its rank.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
Hmm, kind of low marks for those ranks.
Yeah I agree with you there however the school that I attend isnt exactly the smartest school around. I was surprised that I did attain these ranks with my marks. Hopefully i'll be able to attain these marks in the HSC exams as I only require a 68 UAI to enter the Bachelor of Business Degree at Newcastle University.
Thanx for your help guys.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah I was told about double degrees. Theres a bachelor of business/laws combined degree at Newcastle Uni. I think the UAI required is about 92.

Last edited:

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
If you dont get into Uni though its not the end of the world. Theres a lot of backdoors to get in.

If your really committed and really want to get in then you can go to Tafe for a while then cross over to Uni. I know you can do that with business.

Jeo

What other entry points are there for Software Engineering? or other computer based courses

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by Jesh
What other entry points are there for Software Engineering? or other computer based courses
I'm sorry but I dont really know what entry points there are for Software Engineering. I really havn't researched it. I'd guess there would be a system at Tafe and Uni though in which you could swap over.
Also theres always the open foundation courses (thats what they call them at Newcastle Uni) in which you can do a course that will allow you into the degree your wishing to do.
Sorry I couldnt be much help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)