• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UAI prediction (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Re: UAI predictions!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol thats why I dont trust SAM! I put in "80" for all my subjects I clicked on submit. And guess what? It said something between 60-75 (cant really rememeber lol) And that freaked me out, but then most people say that SAM is almost correct. So maybe it does actually work :eek: :eek: :eek:
SAM is not a bad estimator in terms of UAI prediction, only use it as a guide to see what kind of UAI you are likely to get with a certain combination of subjects and marks. Your subjects may not be as well off in terms of scaling, but you nothing's stopping you from getting into the 80s or even 90s range.
Good luck. ;)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Re: UAI predictions!

Riviet said:
SAM is not a bad estimator in terms of UAI prediction, only use it as a guide to see what kind of UAI you are likely to get with a certain combination of subjects and marks. Your subjects may not be as well off in terms of scaling, but you nothing's stopping you from getting into the 80s or even 90s range.
Good luck. ;)
Hey thanks for that. Thats exactly what I wanted to hear! Now I think I should go and study, and hopefully try to actually get that mark lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)