uai prediction (1 Viewer)

samuel slack

HSC
Hey. I was wondering what I'm looking at for the uai... and will my maths affect me really badly (im hoping to get about 60% in hsc). Here's assessment marks and ranks.

Mathematics (2u)- 40% (1/4)
Ancient History- 89% (1/2)
Legal Studies- 90% (1/2)
English Advanced- 70% (1/1)
Business Studies 80% (1/9)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
thats not true but, your internal mark doesnt matter, high or low, it will end up being moderated and scaled acccording to your external exam, basically if you maintain a good ranking and your school does really well inteh final, then obviously your 40% shows that your school gives you really hard exams or that make you really hard...so yeah, tahts why they say ranking not marks

williamc

HSC
samuel slack said:
Hey. I was wondering what I'm looking at for the uai... and will my maths affect me really badly (im hoping to get about 60% in hsc). Here's assessment marks and ranks.

Mathematics (2u)- 40% (1/4)
Ancient History- 89% (1/2)
Legal Studies- 90% (1/2)
English Advanced- 70% (1/1)
Business Studies 80% (1/9)
Seeing as you are first in all your subjects, your UAI 70-100.

BTW those marks mean nothing, only your ranks are important.

HSC
Buiboi said:
thats not true but, your internal mark doesnt matter, high or low, it will end up being moderated and scaled acccording to your external exam, basically if you maintain a good ranking and your school does really well inteh final, then obviously your 40% shows that your school gives you really hard exams or that make you really hard...so yeah, tahts why they say ranking not marks
if you fail the final exam coming first isn't going to save you.

samuel slack

HSC
I go to a tiny rural school. And completely suck at maths (although not as much as the other people in my class)... and i dont plan to fail the final exam.

CongSheng

HSC
I am just very curious to know how there is only one student doing english advanced; you must be getting lots of attention :)

samuel slack

HSC
Yeah its awesome... but it means my teacher's a really hard marker (which is good because it pushes me.. but sucks because my assessment mark is less than where it should be).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)