Uai Prediction (1 Viewer)

freyasmeepeitew

HSC
:worried:
does anyone know what kind of uai i can expect? im freaking the hell out. i need 75 to get into the course i want. will these rankings do that?

adv english - 6/53
general maths 29/89
community/family studies - 6/25
Hospitality VET operations 1/22
Society and Culture 9/22

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
do you have marks that you could give us as well?
Your ranks are pretty good, although since they are low scaling subjects, youll have to do really well in them.
youre on track for your 75+. Just do well in your exams. You cant afford to stuff anything up.

freyasmeepeitew

HSC
marks, hmm welll advanced english - always band 6 in every assessment... not sure what overall mark would be? but in assesemnts over 90 % for every one. Community and Family trial mark (without studying hah) was 85%.... general maths (shocking) 60 %, Society and culture 85% and hospitality 80%..... 75 acheivable? its 12 30 i cannot sleep. serilusly freaking :worried:

HSC
i advise you to work especially hard on your general maths, get a tutor or something.

i say if you maintain your marks in all subjects and improve on your general maths you should be sweet.

du4luv

HSC
N/A
Can someone please predict my UAI

Here are my trial marks

General Maths 6/15
English Standard 28/50
Business Studies 7/14
IPT 2/9
Visual Arts 7/18

These exam position marks are based on my trials, but I'm just worried because I failed 2 yearly exams (Business Studies and General Maths)

Aimed to study either Software engineering or Accounting

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
du4luv said:
Can someone please predict my UAI

Here are my trial marks

General Maths 6/15
English Standard 28/50
Business Studies 7/14
IPT 2/9
Visual Arts 7/18

These exam position marks are based on my trials, but I'm just worried because I failed 2 yearly exams (Business Studies and General Maths)

Aimed to study either Software engineering or Accounting

youll prob need 90+ UAI to study accounting or software engineering, and from your ranks its look unlikely at this stage, unless you go to a high ranked school where the cohort usually does exceptionally well in the exams.
Youll have to ace the externals and then hope your cohort ace theirs as well to have any hope of getting a high UAI. At this stage, youre looking at around 70-75

morganforrest

HSC
Ranked top 5 in all ur subjects and probably be getting high 5's low 6's in the externals I'd say. Your subjects scale fairly badly so the better you can do the safer you'll be. Try and keep ur ranks high and then work on getting Band 6's in as many subjects as u can

HSC
minimum to get 85 is probably mid band 5's in everything with your subjects.

ranking in your school would depend on the school you go to. but top five-ten would be ideal.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)