I got the following results across my course:
English (Advanced): 69% (11/27)
Maths 2 Unit: 84% (6/18)
Ext 1 Maths: 52% (5/9)
Biology: 83% (5/7)
Economics: 84% (2/5)
Business Studies: 83% (2/13)
SDD: 83% (I am the only one doing it)

I've only got a small class of 28 people and I am in one of the top 20 schools if that helps, thanx

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
What's this thread doing in the English (Area of Study) forum?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
somewhere in the range between 80-86... it could be higher.. if ur school is in the top 20 and ur achieving those marks i'm pritty sure it won't be lower... (it's only a prediction... ur UAI is a rank so who knows what u'll get..... but if u get those marks in the HSC ur probably looking at a UAI between 80 and 86)

u should try to lift ur english mark, after all it is the only subject that has to count towards ur UAI... and since ur on 13 units it's most likely ur maths ext and buisness studies marks won't count, but of course that all comes down to ur performance in the HSC exams.

nevertheless, ur marks arent that bad.. they're pitty good infact...and ur ranks are OK... ur well on ur way towards a terrific UAI... Murder ur HSC exams and u could be looking at 90+ easily!!!

oh and by the way... threads like these should be made in the 'general' forum under the 'UAI/HSC Marks (Guidance & Counsel)' section

http://community.boredofstudies.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110

maybe one of the mods will see this and move it... but neways u r new to these forums... Good luck!!!

emanuel

here's what I got for my trials though (all CSSA):

Maths 2 Unit - 90%
Business Studies - 89%
Economics - 86%
Biology - 77%
English - 71%
SDD - 65% (I stuffed it up - but it doesn't matter as I am the only one doing the course so my HSC mark will probably become my final mark)
Ext. 1 Maths - 62%

^___^
HSC
emanuel said:
here's what I got for my trials though (all CSSA):

Maths 2 Unit - 90%
Business Studies - 89%
Economics - 86%
Biology - 77%
English - 71%
SDD - 65% (I stuffed it up - but it doesn't matter as I am the only one doing the course so my HSC mark will probably become my final mark)
Ext. 1 Maths - 62%

dude

post your questions related to UAI here

http://community.boredofstudies.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)