UAI prediction (1 Viewer)

MCOLT

HSC
Need help have no idea what uai im gonna get with these marks any help would be appreciated

..............................assesment...............trial...............rank
english advanced.........85.......................85.................2/33
business studies..........83.......................82.................1/15
legal studies.................88......................91..................1/24
pdhpe...........................90......................86...................1/8
maths advanced...........85......................84...................3/30
studies of religion (1)....88......................84...................5/42

my school is ranked 328 if that helps

thanks

aaaman

Banned
HSC
school ranking has nothing 2 do wiv ur uai, it is 2 show wat skools r performing the best

Raginsheep

HSC
aaaman said:
school ranking has nothing 2 do wiv ur uai, it is 2 show wat skools r performing the best
Actually it does. Comming first at one school may not be as good as coming middle at say, Ruse. Besides, your school marks will depend on the chort at your school which ultimately affects UAI.

MCOLT

HSC
so basically im screwed because i go to a shit house school, i thought that because i got decent ranks i wouldnt be affected

so what kind of uai
cant work sam cos of the whole alligned mark dont know what that means

adambra

HSC
How many people got 90 last year at your school? That's a good indicator. You're clearly a top student, I'd say 90+.

Raginsheep

HSC
MCOLT said:
so basically im screwed because i go to a shit house school, i thought that because i got decent ranks i wouldnt be affected

so what kind of uai
cant work sam cos of the whole alligned mark dont know what that means
Im not saying you're screwed. Comming top helps alot but if you were say mid, then your moderated school assestment mark will depend on those around you.

That said, your marks and ranks are enough to get you dux or close enough. Look at what the dux got last year, and if your year is comparable to last year, then chances are, you'll get a similar result.

MCOLT

HSC
last year the dux was 94 but that was a poor year both in sport and in academics, this year i think we will have at least 4 people over 95 and about 2 more in the 90's but they all do physics and chemistry but our maths and english class is really competitive and our teachers mark hard especially english. Im wondering will those marks get me a 92 purely for bragging rights because my course only needs 80.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)