UAI Prediction (1 Viewer)

always_smile

HSC
The following are my trial marks, my rank in the trial, my final mark and my final rank. Could someone help predict what my UAI could be around? i know this question is asked a lot but could somebody please help.

Subject Trial Mark Rank in Trial Final Mark(report) Rank
Adv English 75% 6/107 86 3/107
2 Unit Maths 73% 2/15 82 3/15
Biology 80% 1/40 85 1/40
Geography 80% 1/12 86 1/12
Economic 85% 2/6 85 2/6
SOR I 48/50 1/62 46 1/62

Thanks heaps.

adambra

HSC
What rank is your school? Your trial marks are good, I'd say your looking at around 90+

adambra

HSC
With your school rank from last year, it's easier to gauge the quality of the candidature at your school, allowing a more accurate UAI prediction. There's an excel file somewhere on these forums where you can find your school's rank. Sorry I couldn't find it.

always_smile

HSC
what happens if you go to a regional school who last year really did not do as well as they were hoping for. will this effect me. Thanks

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
always_smile said:
What do you mean rank of my school?
heres a list of school ranks from 2004

http://community.boredofstudies.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=7269

always_smile said:
what happens if you go to a regional school who last year really did not do as well as they were hoping for. will this effect me. Thanks
What ur school came last yr doesnt affect ur performnace in any way, it just makes it easier to predict what kind of UAI u'll get, but then again that depends on whther ur school's rank is always about the same or whether it changes from yr to yr.

for example, in 2003 my school was ranked about 500+, last year we were ranked 324, and this yr it looks to get even better...

but neways, ur marks are pritty good, and ur ranks are excellent!

90+ is well within ur reach, but of course it all comes down to how well u and ur class performed in the actual HSC exams!

However, for the subjects ur ranked 1st in, ur class performnace wont affect u, ur internal asessment mark will be ur HSC exam mark ( or the highest HSC exam mark in ur school)

so for examnple, if u get 90% in the HSC geography exam, ur final internal wont be 86 anymore, it will become 90%

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)