uai questions/prediction/help, is this possible? please help (1 Viewer)

complex

HSC
school rank 45ish

subjects

4u maths
3u maths
adv. english
chem
physics

4u - assessment 1 : 15/22 mark rank 3/4 tie
assessment 2 : 47% rank 4/4, rank 3 = 55% rank 2/1 = 70/80~%

3u - assessment 1 : 67% rank 3/12
assessment 2 : 73% rank 4/10
assessment 3 : 81% rank 4/9

adv. english - assessment 1 : 14/20 rank 33/60
assessment 2 : 67% rank 36/60
assessment 3 : 11/15 rank - not sure, possibly did above average/average.

physics - assessment 1 : 79% rank 5/10
assessment 2 : 66% rank 5/10, rank 4/10 got 80%, rank 1 was a tie of 89% =[

chemistry - assessment 1 : 18/20 rank 11/13?
assessment 2 : 62% rank 10/13

im yet to do chem, physics and 4u assessment #3...

so far, assessment 1, assessment 2 and assessment 3 are worth 60%, my trial is worth 40%.

putting this on paper makes it so much more realistic and depressing.

school rank 45ish... honest predicitions of how i am going now, and if a 95.30 is possible?

complex

HSC
come on guys... i gave you everything you needed, you all reply to people who post crappy disjointed 3 lines posts, who leave out important info. doesn't anyone else have any input?

please?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
complex said:
come on guys... i gave you everything you needed, you all reply to people who post crappy disjointed 3 lines posts, who leave out important info. doesn't anyone else have any input?

please?
You're looking at a UAI of 90-97%. Improve your ranks and your looking at 94-98%. My method for calculations: My Penis.

People who ask these questions are stupid. Who can give you an honest UAI? No one. :)

complex

HSC
Skeeter said:
You're looking at a UAI of 90-97%. Improve your ranks and your looking at 94-98%. My method for calculations: My Penis.

People who ask these questions are stupid. Who can give you an honest UAI? No one. :)
you don't think that a somewhat accurate prediction of uai can't be made based on the ranks, schools, courses and weighting of assessments?

i didnt ask for my uai to the hundreth, i asked for rough estimate.

runnable

HSC
complex said:

please?
Good attitude. Thats gonna get people to help you in life, dun worry about that.:lol:

lionking1191

HSC
complex said:
you don't think that a somewhat accurate prediction of uai can't be made based on the ranks, schools, courses and weighting of assessments?

i didnt ask for my uai to the hundreth, i asked for rough estimate.
without advanced databases and calculating algorithms (more commonly known as SAM, which funnily enough is offered as a tool on BOS) any estimates we give you is meaningless and highly likely to be inaccurate

but if it makes you feel any better, you are looking at around 85

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
uuummmm.... actually my school is ranked around 50 ish and the average uai is 84. so considering you are getting above average in most of your tests, and getting good ranks, Id say about 92 ish.

P

pLuvia

Does it matter what members predict for you? Are you going to work less because someone gave you a crap prediction? Or are you going to work harder because of it? Just think about it, if you are doing bad at a subject that's obviously going to pull you down then the most sensible thing to do is to improve in that subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)