uai rankings (1 Viewer)

HSC
i got told today off the chick who is coming 1st in our grade for maths that in the acual hsc exam, if anyone beats her in our school, she gets their mark and so on for each school. eg 2nd place gets 2nd highest mark from my school etc. so this means if i get really good marks and beat her, she'll get my marks??

i asked another class mate and he said that they do that but not to that extent, they moderate them relating to your assesment marks and the others from your school.

can anyone give me the correct details? what do they accually do (i know no one exactly knows), just a slight idea?(?)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
to my knowledge your other class mate is 'more' correct that the chick friend, it wont b a complete swap of marks, but the marks will be moderated so that to an extent it might seem swapped, but not exactly, so dont worry, your hard work wont go to waste
and also the marks wont b 'swapped' as much if the marks seperating first and second is very minimal
on top of this, board of studies hasnt released much information, so this is what we know so far
hope it helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)