UAI REALITY ChEcK!!!! (1 Viewer)

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
markzada said:
For the record, most nerds still do have a social life and if they didn't, they have plenty of time to make up for it during uni when they will be studying WHAT and WHERE they want to study.

So SUCK ON THAT!

Someone second me wooo!
gotta second that one!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
RedZenith said:
You can't second something that someone else has already seconded.
lol.

markzada said:
For the record, most nerds still do have a social life and if they didn't, they have plenty of time to make up for it during uni when they will be studying WHAT and WHERE they want to study.
Agreed.

starrysky

HSC
pinknails500 said:
My hopes have been seriously dashed by this SAM UAI thing. Alright so I pretty much know I did crap, and I keep saying that so that the reverse happens although that is highly unlikely as I know I flunked a few exams ..i think a period of serious disapointment and upset will hit WITHIN milli seconds of reading my UAI on thursday.

ALL the good Unis only take good UAIS and if its a shit Uni why would you waste your time just because the UAI is like low.. Farrout.. like 90+ for everything worthwhile.

Im really full of regret and WISHING that I actually worked my arse off like that person up above or whoever said that they wanted 98+. GOODLUCK TO YOU- thats a fricken HUGE number but HAY , all i ASK for is 85 and above, and i might seem a little tooo ambitious but if i only got 85 I would get the severe SH!TS!......

Seriously, This is the truth of the system. The UAI is not about how smart you are, Christ.. if it came to fricken mixing some potion in chemistry aka whitchcraft for the young and confused, I would fail if it came to talking about Jesus' ministry maybe i would DO GREAT who fricken knows all im saying is SHIT do some hardwork and you WILL be rewarded, i didnt do much and i really am not expecting much im Just upset that i wont get into the UNI i want- which is UTS by the way, i find Sydney far too pretentious AND wont get the UAI that'l get me into the course i want. WHY DID I NOT WORK HARDER

You guys are all asking yourselves the same question- except for nerds.. you know i do respect you nerds BUT FUCK okay WE ALL KNOW U ACED THE HSC and are going to get FRICKEN BRILLIANT UAIS but JEeez while u studied your arse off for something that wont matter next year WE ALL HAD SOCIAL LIVES.

SO SUCK ON THAT!
LOL.

No.

That totally gave me the lulz.

Looking Glass

HSC
pinknails500 said:
WE ALL HAD SOCIAL LIVES.
Yeah, had. Nerds will have good UAIs (i.e. for the rest of their days).
SO SUCK ON THAT!
Complex, anyone? Haha. I detect a consuming insecurity in the same way that I "detect" the sun when leaving a dark room on a summer's day.

HSC
pinknails500 said:
My hopes have been seriously dashed by this SAM UAI thing. Alright so I pretty much know I did crap, and I keep saying that so that the reverse happens although that is highly unlikely as I know I flunked a few exams ..i think a period of serious disapointment and upset will hit WITHIN milli seconds of reading my UAI on thursday.

ALL the good Unis only take good UAIS and if its a shit Uni why would you waste your time just because the UAI is like low.. Farrout.. like 90+ for everything worthwhile.

Im really full of regret and WISHING that I actually worked my arse off like that person up above or whoever said that they wanted 98+. GOODLUCK TO YOU- thats a fricken HUGE number but HAY , all i ASK for is 85 and above, and i might seem a little tooo ambitious but if i only got 85 I would get the severe SH!TS!......

Seriously, This is the truth of the system. The UAI is not about how smart you are, Christ.. if it came to fricken mixing some potion in chemistry aka whitchcraft for the young and confused, I would fail if it came to talking about Jesus' ministry maybe i would DO GREAT who fricken knows all im saying is SHIT do some hardwork and you WILL be rewarded, i didnt do much and i really am not expecting much im Just upset that i wont get into the UNI i want- which is UTS by the way, i find Sydney far too pretentious AND wont get the UAI that'l get me into the course i want. WHY DID I NOT WORK HARDER

You guys are all asking yourselves the same question- except for nerds.. you know i do respect you nerds BUT FUCK okay WE ALL KNOW U ACED THE HSC and are going to get FRICKEN BRILLIANT UAIS but JEeez while u studied your arse off for something that wont matter next year WE ALL HAD SOCIAL LIVES.

SO SUCK ON THAT!
calm down..god :mad1:

It's okay to be upset but there is no need to slap the nerds to feel better about yourself.

We all make mistakes, we all learn from them.

Looking Glass

HSC
samuel slack said:
Hey. What'd the nerds ever do to anybody? :D
She's just pissed off because she can no longer boss them around now that school is finished. She'll probably be working for one, instead.

tarsh

HSC
Looking Glass said:
She's just pissed off because she can no longer boss them around now that school is finished. She'll probably be working for one, instead.

love it.

starrysky

HSC
Looking Glass said:
QFT, chap. (Y)

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
heh... everyone is posting in the 'official countdown' and this thread because we are all trying to fill in time until 6am.

at the start of year 11, i was aiming over ninety... now i would be psyched to get 85 and am realistically going to get 80.

what the hell ever. i think i will go watch a friends dvd to kill some time.

cofffEEEEE!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pinknails500 said:

SO SUCK ON THAT!
Enjoy working underneath every nerd you know in the future. With that attitude, you're never going to advance.

And the UAI will matter next year. It's going to get them into the course they want. That matters a hell of a lot, after all - it's the whole point of receiving a UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)