UAI seeker (1 Viewer)

RedStz

True Scorpian
What other programs are available for UAI prediction besides UAISeeker 2003 and Lazseeker? where can i get these programs?
and

How many people actually paid $14.95 for the UAISeeker 2003???
(just wondering how many people are curious enough to pay in order to predict their UAI)

bobo123

HSC
i still thinking on yet
i might wait until i get my estimated uai from school first

but yeah, i just had an epiphany
the uai prediction thing is just purely physcological
its kinda like a placebo effect so you can get some sleep the night before results come out
:p

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by RedStz
What other programs are available for UAI prediction besides UAISeeker 2003 and Lazseeker?
There really isn't any other reliable program besides UAISeeker.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Re: Re: UAI seeker

Originally posted by McLake
There really isn't any other reliable program besides UAISeeker.
Perhaps not as reliable ... but random guesses from people on BoS?! :D :p :) :eek:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
We never got a UAI estimation from our school as any type of formality...but if we went to see our careers advisor and showed him our reports he would give us an estimate. I saw my careers advisor a few weeks before the results came out (when I was getting signed out of school), and we had a quit talk and I told him I needed an 83 but wasn;t sure if I'd get it, and he said I'd "Definately get 85+, and may even creep into the 90s"-and he was pretty spot on! (92)
I actually think talking to your careers advisors or teachers could give you a closer estimate at this point for your UAI...the UAI seeker is very accurate, but only if you estimate your marks right, and I think most people don't really know what sort of marks to expect, cos school marks can differ so much from HSC marks! But teachers who have seen a lot of students going through the HSC year and what UAIs they have ended up with would probably have a somewhat fair idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)