UAI too low? (1 Viewer)

Evilo

HSC

exospacial

HSC
N/A
My UAI is not low but I barely understood the sample questions. They seem to be quite difficult...

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
Evilo should be made BOD ANU's moderator lol.

Those sample questions feel like UMAT questions.

There must be such a low demand for ANU that not only are the entrance UAI requirement embarrassingly low, they also have tests like this.

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
i liked the test, i mean i actually found it quite easy? yet my uai was mediokre.
oh well - all in the eyes of the beholder lol

bikapika

HSC
the test seems quiet easy? what mark out of 15 do you need to get in order to boost your entry score?

Evilo

HSC
no idea, they're just practice qu's.

bikapika

HSC
omg it starts so early at 9am that means so if i wish to attend i will have to wake up at 4ish to drive to canberra? are there cheap hotels at canberra that cost "$69" to stay a night lol?

Evilo

HSC
yeah, theres like yha and all the little places like that. I think there's that "formula 1" hotel that advertises $69 rooms. On the outskirt of canberra there are many budget motels. I've been and stayed in Sundown Motel - i just don't know how expensive it is. google is your friend. ooo btw google map the location and check the difference between anu and the hotel lol, "canberra" can be loosly defined.

oo and while you are down there, visit the hall that you want to go to. At least you'll have a fair idea of what the building looks like on the 1st day lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

bikapika

HSC
Evilo said:
yeah, theres like yha and all the little places like that. I think there's that "formula 1" hotel that advertises $69 rooms. On the outskirt of canberra there are many budget motels. I've been and stayed in Sundown Motel - i just don't know how expensive it is. google is your friend. ooo btw google map the location and check the difference between anu and the hotel lol, "canberra" can be loosly defined.

oo and while you are down there, visit the hall that you want to go to. At least you'll have a fair idea of what the building looks like on the 1st day lol.
i dont know bro im not sure i would take the test since ive got uai of 97.00 which should be high enough for combine laws
probably ill stay a night to check out the city of canberra even i know that it would never be comparable to our gorgerz circular quay

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
bikapika said:
omg it starts so early at 9am that means so if i wish to attend i will have to wake up at 4ish to drive to canberra? are there cheap hotels at canberra that cost "$69" to stay a night lol?
who takes 4 hours to drive to canberra? lol

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
bikapika said:
you would not want to drive for 4 hours straight then sit a test like that anyway. If that's anything like the UMAT then you would want to do it at your 100%.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
trust me it will... if it doesnt i'll paint myself pink and streak the next boxing day sale at myer.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
With a 97 UAI you should also write the Dean of Law a letter, I've heard stories of him allowing people in based on merit.

This could also be bullshit.

bikapika

HSC
ill make the call anyway just in case

yeah maybe i could write him a letter if i need to ive done quiet a lot of extra curricular activities and the school gives me really good reference hope they could help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)