UAI wasn't high enough? (1 Viewer)

MonKazzar

HSC
hey guys, just curious as to what your going to do if your UAI isn't high enough. I'm pretty sure mine won't be.

Dundasbro

HSC
Probably do a similiar course somewhere else that is worth less, try my best in that. If I excel, transfer into the class I wanted somehow, if I don't do well enough in my second choice to be able to make it into my first choice class then I didn't belong there in the first place.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
I need a UAI of 90.2 (+5) for B Comm/Arts at UNSW. Unless something goes horribly wrong this week (fuck you modern, ext eng) I should get that np. If I don't, then a UAI of 85 (+5) will get me into Economics/Arts at UNSW, and a little lower will be B Business at UTS. If I get lower than that (after going into hiding for 4 months) I'll probably do B Sci B Arts at USYD...

Sucks, before 95+ was a personal goal but the past 3-4 months I've been really lazy/burnt out... just don't care. Wing a 90 and pew pew Commerce, heh.

Hope everyone gets what they want, but more importantly what they need! :D

conics2008

HSC
aim 85+ why ?? because edcuation at sydney

if i dont make it with 85+ i go to uts why uai approx in the high 70's

if i dont make it uws eduction why uai exactly 70

if i dont make it, then im just a total failure and that i should commit suicide.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Well...
85 = Law/Bus.Comm @UWS, will be informed of this in December.
80 - 85 = Wait for an offer in January...
<80 = Bach Bus/Comm @ UWS
<55 = UWS College with guaranteed place in mid-year intake to BBC @ UWS
<50 = suicide... that or my family kill me.

HSC
dip of IT at tafe then UNI which is not a disadvangtage anyway cos i would need it to teach IT

o7nesss

Behind that Tree
HSC
eh i have it all planned out...

if i dont get into BMusBEd @ UNSW then...
hopefully BMedSci @ UWS then if not that...
it would probably be because of my uai...
so ill just get a diploma and do laboratory studies in pathology at TAFE...
then either get a job or do some med studies at some other uni...

=]

but you know...its gonna be the end of the world if i dont go to uni...im gonna end up on the doll and with a shit job for the rest of my life...according to my parents :mad1:

lucidassembly

HSC
I made sure one of my last preferences had a really really low UAI, so if all else fails, I can start doing that course and just later transfer into the one I want.

HSC
Lowest preference: 76 UAI
Alternative Entry Pathways: 50 - 66 UAI

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
The course I want needs UAI of 75 for BSc. at UQ. I seriously doubt that I'll get it.

2nd choice is either Bachelor of Public Health or Nursing at Griffith GC. They need about 64.

3rd choice: Complete change of gameplan and go to TAFE to do something with computers, hairdressing or social work.

4th choice: Train as a tattooist and body piercer, become qualified and work with my body piercer.

5th choice: Out on the street/couch surf since Mum will probably kick me out anyway.

6th choice: Big cliff. Jump off said cliff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)