UAI? What do you think you would get as a UAI? (1 Viewer)

What UAI you think you will get?

• 90 to 100

Votes: 38 46.3%
  • 80 to 90

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • 70 to 80

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • 60 to 70

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • 50 to 60

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 50 or lower

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SSejychan said:
wow.. for a second there, i thought that was me talking...... well, tanjin, we can be fayl-buddies together. =)...... *SSej attempts to laugh and cry at the same time*
I wont be crying though, trust me when i say this - I will be laughing hard. I dont know why but this uai thingy doesnt mean anything to me. I nearly killed myself over a number. Seriously, Jess - im even considering science at uni (if i get in lol) SCIENCE, i always thought i hated science.

Fail buddies. <3

But you wont be failing, so this buddy thingy is a fail.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
At the start of the year.... i was thinking of UAI of around 90.. (highest UAI in our school was 93) However after Trials and now HSC. im hoping for a 98+ hopefully. :) i need 95.1 so hopefully i will exceed that

SSejychan

HSC
tanjin said:
60s - If I'm lucky.
wow.. for a second there, i thought that was me talking...... well, tanjin, we can be fayl-buddies together. =)...... *SSej attempts to laugh and cry at the same time*

SoulSearcher said:
eheh... it's true, though... if i did try to think about it.. my brain would probably implode, or something to that effect... *boom*

Last edited:
HSC
maybe in the 60s or 70s for me =/
Either way is fine :) though preferably i'd like a 74+ hehe

starrysky

HSC
SSejychan said:

eheh... it's true, though... if i did try to think about it.. my brain would probably implode, or something to that effect... *boom*
Oiiii, Jess, lemme on the bandwagon. Nothing above 65 for me. :D

<3

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
m.incognito said:
I can't wait for the "what was your UAI?" thread to pop up.
Around 19th December-ish, the StudentsOnline, Bored Of Studies and UAC Online websites better have enough bandwidth for us to check out our results quickly so we can commit suicide quickly and peacefully or celebrate slowly and loudly.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Kujah said:
Not that again :S

The whole site will crash because of you guys. :)
lmao , it`ll probably crash more cos of certain people making accounts on the day to post their uais up ! x]

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
xclusv2bhung said:
lmao , it`ll probably crash more cos of certain people making accounts on the day to post their uais up ! x]
Sad but true.

btw all you guys who can get results as an sms please do and stay off the internets so I can get my results :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)