Uai (1 Viewer)

fightthesystem

HSC
N/A
Got a little UAI question:
By testing my marks (half yearly's) into Sam i get a low 30.00 UAI.
Now, most of my marks are in the mid 60's to low 70's, and surprisingly i'm coming first in one subject and third in another (and relatively close to the top elsewhere), now, does that mean that my UAI should increase when i get my full marks + scaling done?

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
fightthesystem said:
Now, most of my marks are in the mid 60's to low 70's, and surprisingly i'm coming first in one subject and third in another (and relatively close to the top elsewhere), now, does that mean that my UAI should increase when i get my full marks + scaling done?
Should do, certainly, unless your school is ranked last in the state or something...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Uai

fightthesystem said:
Subjects, Ranks, and School rank please.

don't ever put in raw marks in the SAM calculator, raw marks mean nothing.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Uai

The marks you gave me mean nothing. What's your rank in your grade? What's the rank of your school?

me121

Premium Member
HSC
The thing you have to remember, fightthesystem, is that what your school may give your for your exam is no way a likely indication of your HSC marks. However if you think that you will be getting mid band 2 to low band 3, then you can probably expect that kind of UAI.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
me121 said:
However if you think that you will be getting mid band 2 to low band 3, then you can probably expect that kind of UAI.
this is 100000% true. moral of the story - even if you dont study, if you think you will get a uai of 100, then you can probably expect that kind of uai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)