Uai (1 Viewer)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
aiming for 99.85..

really dont think i have a chance..

Stuwy85

well predicted ranges from 95-98.5 but seeing as how well the exams have been going so far id like to expect 98+ but yeah i can just see massive dissapointment for myself down the line when i come out with 93, so i wont get my hopes up...

too late

ilovemrchips

if i get 99.5, my day will be made =}

but that's me being ambitious/optimistic for ya. watever gets me into my uni course will satisfy me

as far as scaling goes...well you gotta score to scale!

best of luck everyone!

Leanne

HSC
ha!! i initiatially was aiming for sumthing in the 90's...but i haven't been doing too great, not that i havent studied..i just have found it difficult to answer the questions asked in my exams!!! i'm expecting sumthing aroundthe 80 mark now.....

~k8t~

Originally posted by Leanne
ha!! i initiatially was aiming for sumthing in the 90's...but i haven't been doing too great, not that i havent studied..i just have found it difficult to answer the questions asked in my exams!!! i'm expecting sumthing aroundthe 80 mark now.....
i know exactly wat u mean!! im in the same boat!!! :(

i think that its a crap idea that a persons 'intelligence' or ability to do a specific uni course depends nearly entirely on their UAI. say 4 example ur excellent at science ( get 95-100 marks) but suck at the rest of ur subjects and get a crap UAI and miss out on doing ur science degree (despite being capable of it). i realise that there aren't many other ways to compare ppls intelligence (besides maybe IQs)...but this sux!! :chainsaw:
(btw that was a hypothetical situation, doesn't relate 2 me...im hopeless at science!!) :D

Rahul

Dead Member
i had a trial mark of 70 moderated to 82, which is pretty nice :D
hoping to perhaps get a E4 in HSC *hopefully*

Inca

I was originally predicted to be in the 90's but my marks fell, so now im hoping somewhere around 85

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
i had a trial mark of 70 moderated to 82, which is pretty nice :D
hoping to perhaps get a E4 in HSC *hopefully*
haha yeah, my 72% went up to 80% for the trial....80% looks so much better on the report :p
why do they do that for a school assessment, anyway?

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
i was aiming for low-mid nineties but now it's kind of lowered a bit to high eighties. 90 would be a miraculous exciting surprise.

badlysketched

Originally posted by Musegirl
If i get into the 80's ill be happy
Originally posted by Leanne
yup yup! thats the way i'm going... mid 80's i say... if they round everything off and mark everything favourably... my first english tests were horrible just because i was nervous and the rest i haven't really been studying for (u know the typical last night effort) so yeh... this is my last test (finally) YAY!

*rips off her clothes and runs throw the street naked*

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
anything 80+ i will be happy with

oh and by the way, how much do you reckon a raw mark of, say 40/50 in extension 1 would scale up?

tegs

Yeah I've got predicted marks from 95-99.
Im aiming for 98 but I'll be happy with anything over 90. Don't really care about getting into my course. There's always transferral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)