UAIs in paper (1 Viewer)

lambird

HSC
hey i know all the band 6'ers were in the paper today, but when does everyones uai's come out in the paper and which paper is it??

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
They are not published in any paper.

Optophobia

HSC
Its not released to anyone but you.. Which is partly the reason a dumb arse at my school was presented an award at assembly saying that he got a UAI of 93.

It was quite obvious that he lied to the school when they rang him. But what can you do?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Optophobia said:
Its not released to anyone but you.. Which is partly the reason a dumb arse at my school was presented an award at assembly saying that he got a UAI of 93.

It was quite obvious that he lied to the school when they rang him. But what can you do?
lol doesnt the school get everyone's results anyway so they would know he couldnt possibly have gotten 93? lol...i didnt realise the school gets given your results until my history teacher was all ecstatically happy with me and i was like how did you know what i got? hehe.

sly_skittle

HSC
UAI in the paper

I was just wondering if everyone's UAI's are posted in the paper and if so when will they be in there?

BlackDragon

HSC
Re: UAI in the paper

no. never. there is another thread on this.
Your uai is your own. Only you have the right to show it to people.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC

the only things that are shown in paper are band 6s, all rounders and top schools.

tennille

HSC

UAIs have never been published.

As mentioned in this thread numerous times, UAIs will never be published in the newspaper. You are the only one who will know, unless you tell others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)