UBS Cadetship 2022 (1 Viewer)

Popsandtops

HSC
Hi, I have a few questions about next year’s UBS Cadetship.

1. Does anyone know when registrations open? I can’t seem to find solid information online.
2. In saying so, is the Cadetship through ProfessionalCadets or the UBS careers page?
3. To those who’ve been previously selected as cadets, can you please tell me more about its recruitment process? Any tips? What it’s like?

thank you.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
1. It seems as though the opening date for registrations has not yet been announced. What you can do in such a case is regularly check for any announcements/updates regarding the 2022 registrations on their website, i.e. every day. Alternatively, you may choose to contact them directly and inform them of your concern, allowing you to possibly receive the answer that you are looking for much quicker than you would if you were checking their website on a daily basis.

2. It seems as though applying for the cadetship is done through Professional Cadetships Australia. The following link informs people who are interested that applications for Business Cadetships have now closed.

If you search for "UBS cadetship application" on Google, all the results on the first page contain various links to Professional Cadetships Australia.

I hope this helps! 😄

baguettebakery

HSC
Hi did anyone receive any information about receiving the 2021 cadetship?
I haven't heard back from them after my interview at UBS.
Also yes you apply through PCA and it's around mid-year.

terrensu

HSC
How did ya'll go in the competency exam, I think it was pretty hard

terrensu

HSC
The behavioural ones are fine i think, there isnt a definite answer, however for the logical reasoning parts I thought that the ones that you to state which one MUST be true are quite aids.

it took me around 1 minute to read the stimulus, and then i often had to read it again. Then I realise out of the 5 options, 4 of them are correct but then theres only 1 true answer and I just got in a perpetual dillemma.

Theres this one question i remember:

1. All sales person work on commission.
2. The company has some employees in their sales department.

WHICH STATEMENT MUST BE CORRECT

1. Some employees work on commission in the company
2. Some employees do not work on commission in the company.

I'm like ???????

P.S. 2nd question

terrensu

HSC
i used up all the time and it took around an hour so id say around 20?

how many do you think youll get right

sensored12

HSC
Not too sure on what I got right - but hopefully 15 or above

sensored12

HSC
Just curious, did you do the practice tests on the shl website beforehand?

terrensu

HSC
I looked into it, there was nothing that was similar it was just like patterns and stuff

Did you?

sensored12

HSC
Yeh - I too, found it pretty useless tbh. It was definitely more logic / quantitative focused than I had predicted. Oh well. best of luck to you!

terrensu

HSC
I legit havent even considered all of that yet lmao, I will gonna start thinking after I get an offer for the first round interviews.

terrensu

HSC
They said they’ll start replying today, but considering how it was late afternoon when we got the test invitation, Id expect a response a few hours later, plus they said from today so just because you dont get it today, your chances arent gone, and no i did not recieve anything

user10245

HSC
N/A
Hello, I believe that 1st round interview offers have been sent out! Does anyone know if we can change our uni degree preferences from what was written on the initial application? (Can I bring this up at the end of the interview?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)