UBS Cadetship advice!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Has anyone been successful in gaining the cadetship?
I passed the online test and the PCA interview but now I have the interview with the UBS board soon.

What questions will they be asking? And is there any advice I can receive, If anything I'd want to be working in the Global Technology Division.

The interview is probably gonna be the only deciding factor, theyre picking around 14ish from the now 40. If things go well atar should be coming around 95ish so the cutoff is met, just the interview which is the obstacle.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!
Sincerely - a student

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Google typical UBS/investment bank internship questions. Both for Australia and the world.

Match your belt colour to the colour of your shoes.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Have a look into technology trends/look at UBS specific technology/areas.

HSC
I passed the online test and the PCA interview but now I have the interview with the UBS board soon.

What questions will they be asking? And is there any advice I can receive, If anything I'd want to be working in the Global Technology Division.

The interview is probably gonna be the only deciding factor, theyre picking around 14ish from the now 40. If things go well atar should be coming around 95ish so the cutoff is met, just the interview which is the obstacle.

Thanks!
Sincerely - a student
wow did u get in my friend got it.

hairyelephantt

HSC

Thanks!
Sincerely - a student
Im in the exact same situation. So ive got the interview with UBS for technology this week and i was wondering what questions they asked. How do u reckon i should prepare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)