UBS Cadetship (1 Viewer)

kewlcucumber

HSC
Made Round 1 Interview for PCA 2021.
Anyone else?
Hi,

I got accepted for the first round interview for UBS Technology.

I was just wondering if you had any interview tips or remember any of the PCA interview questions to help prepare for the interview?

Thank you so much!

idkkdi

HSC
Hi,

I got accepted for the first round interview for UBS Technology.

I was just wondering if you had any interview tips or remember any of the PCA interview questions to help prepare for the interview?

Thank you so much!
I remember getting smoked for not having an answer for an Australian CEO that I looked up to and why (albeit this was for the business cadetships). other than that, not much memory. there's probably your generic interview qs. also i felt like some interviewers went easier than others

kewlcucumber

HSC
I remember getting smoked for not having an answer for an Australian CEO that I looked up to and why (albeit this was for the business cadetships). other than that, not much memory. there's probably your generic interview qs. also i felt like some interviewers went easier than others
How many questions do you think the interviewer asked that were based on what you written on your application? Did you manage to get into the cadetship for UBS?

idkkdi

HSC
How many questions do you think the interviewer asked that were based on what you written on your application? Did you manage to get into the cadetship for UBS?
1. sorry don't remember
2. nope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)