ucat tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Its available in a window of about six weeks every year and you sign up and do it and then they give you a score that they send to the universities to determine if they want to give you an interview or not.

Also the averages in medify/medentry/official mocks are usually pretty accurate/lower, I was averaging 2900 and got 3150 on official mock D the night before and got 3030 on the real thing despite nerves ruining my VR timing 😭 Once you get into it it's just like a mock so honestly don't stress as hard as that is.

Also if you're rural like me you only need about 26-2700 to get a good chance at interviews, so not sure if that applies to you but that's somethign that took the stress of for me.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Its available in a window of about six weeks every year and you sign up and do it and then they give you a score that they send to the universities to determine if they want to give you an interview or not.

Also the averages in medify/medentry/official mocks are usually pretty accurate/lower, I was averaging 2900 and got 3150 on official mock D the night before and got 3030 on the real thing despite nerves ruining my VR timing 😭 Once you get into it it's just like a mock so honestly don't stress as hard as that is.

Also if you're rural like me you only need about 26-2700 to get a good chance at interviews, so not sure if that applies to you but that's somethign that took the stress of for me.
NAHHH U ACED THE TEST AND UR RURAL

there's no hope for the rest of us

howcanibesmarter

HSC
Guys I'm actually stupid asf can some explain how ucat works because I don't really want to go into med but realising now hey why not think about it after seeing this thread 🤠
Is it like ATAR where you get one go in year 12 orrr what
ucat is like an aptitude test, seeing how fast u can process information/working under pressure ig. All the questions are very easy if you get unlimited time, but gets extremely challenging when they time constraint the hell out of it. It's not atar, but it might as well be equivalent to it if ur applying for med/dent. Some unis dont account for ucat at all, i.e. unsw/usyd, while others only focus on ucat and atar for interview offers. Atar can last you 2 years for entry into a course, ucat is only 1. U can retake how many ucat tests as you like, but once you get an atar you cant redo yr12 and get a new one if u get what i mean. Its kinda just an online test that you can prepare for and book a date to sit it

However, the testing period ends at 12 august, unfortunately u missed the resignation date so if i want to take it itll have to be next year.

=)(=

HSC
Lowkey ucat is luck based my ar was piss hard but some of my friends got rlly rlly easy ar like they had even odd patterns I had the most wack crap

Twifulds

Banned
HSC
yeah you can but ideally don't flop the trials obviously.

fx8200au

HSC
That is really late I thought everyone finished weeks ago

fx8200au

HSC
Hey guys, did my UCAT today... I'm a bit confused lol. I got a 3450 and 694 in SJT... is this competitive for NSW unis? I didn't really practice as much as I could cause I didn't understand AR but yeah?
Damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)