Ucat (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
Does anyone have UCAT resources they can lend me..wanna start doing questions and training myself

c8

HSC
Tbh I think it's almost counterintuitive to be doing ucat prep so early, I would recommend around 1 year to 6 months prior to the exam. If you really do want to start now then I'd recommend the official resources as a good guide but for now keep the studying relaxed otherwise you may burn out by the time the exam comes around.

dumNerd

HSC
Tbh I think it's almost counterintuitive to be doing ucat prep so early, I would recommend around 1 year to 6 months prior to the exam. If you really do want to start now then I'd recommend the official resources as a good guide but for now keep the studying relaxed otherwise you may burn out by the time the exam comes around.
True, I also just wanted to start collecting resources so I would have enough by that time

c8

HSC
True, I also just wanted to start collecting resources so I would have enough by that time
I think whilst there are physical resources and some online guides, the online courses are the most useful

155the1st

HSC
You might want to check with your school if they've got subscriptions with any UCAT prep companies for Years 11 and 12, those places should have techniques for dealing with each type of question and mock exams for you to use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)