Ugly body! (1 Viewer)

yeah_boy

HSC
Okay so well I have a major problem.. Summer is soon and I want to be FINALLY able to wear a bikini this summer!

Anyway my problem.. I have a hideous body.. I'm not overweight, but.. its just ugly.. I think it will always be fugly FIRSTLY because I am a short ass (about 165cm, give or take a few cm's) but it could be improved with weight loss however I seriously CAN'T lose weight!

i rarely weigh myself really, that'd be so depressing.. But I have weighed myself on occasions and I am around 51-54 kilos.

I have been exercising HEAPS for 3 years now, and I can't really do more, I usually do:
Monday: 2 hours of gym (spin class + treadmill + weights)
Tuesday: 45-60 minute jog
Wednesday: 2 hours of gym (spin class + stair climber + weights)
Thursday: none, I get home from school and go to work
Friday: 1-2 hours of gym.. just random stuff. cardio, weights, no particular class.
Saturday: morning spin class before work.. and sometimes a jog for 45 minutes after work.
Sunday: 1-1.5 hours at the gym doing cardio and some weights.

I always make myself sore and spinclasses DON'T get easy for me! i always sweat heavily, breath hard etc etc and I am sore for days after weights. I am too embarassed to do any other studio classes (spin is in a dark room) because of the huge wall mirror which makes me look absolutely putrid, I can't stand it!!!

Anyway, my diet is pretty 'good'. yes i do have slip ups sometimes but generally it is pretty good. I am a vegan now after reading about some of the shit with animals and I haven't lost anyway. Keep in mind i have tried all the diets out there, low carb, optifast, super low calorie etc.. All of thaT! and i'm just the same.

I eat pretty healthy.. fruits, vegetables, no soft drinks or diet soft drinks, no coffee, wholegrain carbohydrates, beans, lentils etc. And I do not eat a lot. Everyone at school eats so much more than me, and a LOT of junk!

My biggest problem is that I have these REALLY ugly short chunkyish legs (and i don't have super muscles, I'm just toned) and I honestly do not know what to do anymore!!! They are fucking feral and SHORT.. Either way if I loose weight they will always be short and ugly.. FML. I also have this bit of tummy that I can grab.

The only option I can think of is liposuction. that is the only thing that can change my legs. But its so expensive, I've got almost $2000 saved up and I'm 17 and next year I'll have more and can take a loan but I also want a car... etc. Hate being a poor person :(

Anyway,
any ideas on what I should do?! Other than liposuction (that would be next year anyway)?! I am so desperate, this body is KILLING MY LIFE.

Kiim2507

HSC
Firstly 165cm isn't that short and if you really are 51-54kilos you're actually underweight for your height.

Your body is obviously comfortable at the weight you're at and doesn't want to lose anymore being it will put you into an unhealthy weight range. Just embrace what you have and others will too.

yeah_boy

HSC
Firstly 165cm isn't that short and if you really are 51-54kilos you're actually underweight for your height.

Your body is obviously comfortable at the weight you're at and doesn't want to lose anymore being it will put you into an unhealthy weight range. Just embrace what you have and others will too.
At 54 kilos BMI would be 19.8, almost 20. Underweight is under 18.5 ?

nice5uy

HSC
find a friend who hav time to keep u motivated to exercise. For me, my mates and i play soccer everyday just to keep fit and hav fun, gurantee it works dats my advice

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
are u sure its just no self confidence issues?
165cm isn't short for a girl, and your weight is on the lower end as well.

HSC
are u sure its just no self confidence issues?
165cm isn't short for a girl, and your weight is on the lower end as well.
yeah i agree totally.
because compared to me, 165 is no where near short. LOL

oh & no way! dont get lipo! it seems a bit drastic for someone your size?
and lipo aint gna make your body un-ugly?
just tone up some more!
you'll be fine :)
+ you could always get a monokini if you dont like your tummy area?
good luck!

Last edited:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
It's purely self confidence issues, evidenced by the amount of exercise and your concern for diet. If your 165cm and 54kg then your perfectly fine. Out of curiosity what would be your daily diet on average?

HalcyonSky

HSC
Monday: 2 hours of gym (spin class + treadmill + weights)
Tuesday: 45-60 minute jog
Wednesday: 2 hours of gym (spin class + stair climber + weights)
Thursday: none, I get home from school and go to work
Friday: 1-2 hours of gym.. just random stuff. cardio, weights, no particular class.
Saturday: morning spin class before work.. and sometimes a jog for 45 minutes after work.
Sunday: 1-1.5 hours at the gym doing cardio and some weights.

umm okay you're doing fuckloads of running / step climbing / weights / spin class and you're wondering why your legs are chunky?

Last edited:

quik.

HSC
If you think you are too 'chunky' it could be because you have built up a nice bit of muscle due to the level of exercise you do

Maybe cut out a day or two of exercise for a while / replace it with lower intensity stuff and see how that goes?

Personally if you are fit and not ogre like in the face I can't see why you wouldn't look half decent. Fit girls > skinny chicks that are all flub

BreezerD

HSC
yes you fucking idiots, girls who do exercise all look chunky.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)