Ugrent help on dispute!! x.x (1 Viewer)

someguy200

HSC
Research and industrial conflict which had happened in australia. Discuss the causes of this conflict , the parties involved and the procedures used to resolve the dispute. Analyze managements response to the conflict and the factors which may have influenced their decision making. Evaluate the effectiveness of the final outcome.

Its a pain in the butt , i cant find anything that had happened recently or in the pass few years on dispute (or maybe i hadnt searched thoroughly enough). but still...HELPHELPHELP me please x.x

cara-louise

HSC
well this came to mind.. about nurses in public hospitals and all that stuff.. like there isnt enough nurses.. and the government is putting nursing as a HSC course to encourage young people to become nurses.. its just a thought.. good luck

someguy200

HSC
Without Wings said:
You haven't searched hard enough ;) Try googling the key words of your question such as "industrial dispute". There are heaps of disputes which you could use for this. Newspapers are a great source of info to help you find a dispute you could use. eg: fairfax industrial dispute articles.
Here's a few to give you an idea:
- Bridgestone
- Qantas
- Patricks Stevedores and the Maritime Union Of Australia
- BHP Pilbarra
- fuji xerox and asu

You can research one of these or continue searching yourself to find one :)
Thx alot without wings.

now i got another question >.>. Well you see should i put this in a business report format with a executive summary and everything or make like each question a subheading? and wats discuss again? is it like talk about the positives ad negatives? x.x arrrgggg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)