Uh-oh... (1 Viewer)

sarahbradley07

Gold Coast Schoolies '09
HSC
Hey guys.

so pretty much i have to learn the entire year 12 biology syllabus by THURSDAY 29TH OCTOBER (hsc biology exam date). pretty much, im screwed. :burn:

it doesnt help that i didnt do any work in year 11 either (had a really dodgy teacher - but hey i got him fired and now our teacher is good)

the thing is i have NOT been lazy and bludged the entire year - i have been really sick and have been to school a maximum of 4weeks this year...

Any ideas on where i should start or what i should focus on....
I have trials tomorrow and have been trying to study through the text book but it just drifts right on over my head lol

THANKS =D
Sare xo

sarahbradley07

Gold Coast Schoolies '09
HSC
yehh was considering redoing my hsc next year - or at least redo the exams that i fail this year... but adding another year onto my schooling just doesnt seem like fun at all... especially when there are other ways to get into uni and stuff!! i can apply for this special admission to uni because of missed schooling due to illness so hopefully that will help get me in and i can fluke some marks. i should pass every other subject easily its just bio and ancient history ive never liked and never understood so as long as i manage to do reasonably well in one or the other i should get in.... expected UAI dropped by about 20 though =( oh well!!

yeah ive been reading the notes people have and then going through the text book and getting more of an idea on those particular areas im struggling with!!

Thanks =D

Brontecat

HSC
if u can use ur txtbooks and hsconline and make some summaries based upon every syllabus dotpoint u should be able to finish in time - set urself a goal to finish one topic every two weeks and its more than achievable

source: thats what im doing cause we took too long to accelerate through prelim. :) and so far its working pretty well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)