Uhhh, i may need help.... (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
More males in the USA are circumcized than here in Aus. They actually still do it in the hospitals. It's illegal here for a doc to perform it.

Daipire

HSC
have u maybe considered actually going to see a doctor about this? if it's a big enough problem that u were silly enough to post on bos, then it's probably a good idea.

btw 20-40 *minute hand jobs? like wtf how long does it take 4 u to cum? if i was ur gf id be feeling pretty sub-par, if u know what i mean.

p.s. u dont have 2 answer that
40 mins isn't normal?

how longs it take normally? (you don't have to answer that)

ay0_x

HSC
There are skills to hand jobs?

EDIT: I always thought the only pointer to improve HJs was "faster"
Yes. I'm assuming you don't take 40 minutes to come on your own. You shouldn't need 40 minutes to come with her =\

ay0_x

HSC
I don't 'toss the salad' (or whatever it's called)
That could also be why actually. Your dick's dead. No wonder you don't know that there's skills to a handjob. Jesus. You're going to give yourself erectile dysfunction seriously. Jaylee- he doesn't know what she's doing dead, the guy doesn't even wank =x

ay0_x

HSC
40 minutes bahah i feel so sorry for you its not even funny anymore 40 minutes jeez.

HalcyonSky

HSC
More males in the USA are circumcized than here in Aus. They actually still do it in the hospitals. It's illegal here for a doc to perform it.
hahah yeah its illegal for a doctor to perform a circumcision you fucking spastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)