UHHHHHH can't find this room on the map? (1 Viewer)

cottonmouth

HSC
W19 104 - Practical for BBE100

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS. on thursday 2 til 4. i have no idea where this room is... random????

it says this on my online timetable from estudent.

wtf?

Begbie4017

HSC
http://www.ofm.mq.edu.au/maps/map_bw.pdf

Have a look at this map there is a W19 up the top middle of the map. Near an arrow that says sports field

I think that is what you are looking for. I really wanted to do that unit but couldn't really fit it in.. sounds interesting!!

X

xeuyrawp

oh jeez it looks like a trek!
Yes it is. The BBE people are such upthemselves wankers. I can't believe they make students walk all the way up there - it's impossible to walk from a building like science labs to there in less than 15 mins...

Begbie4017

HSC
I think I went there for psy222 revision ..I got lost and started walking the wrong way past the golf course..

btw I have no sense of direction..

kevinant

HSC
It's opposite to taranto rd....near the top end
It takes around 20 minutes to get there from central area......been there for experiments.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
It is CISAB - the entrance is on Culloden Rd. Whenever I needed to go there, I walked from the steps under the coop book shop, walked across a fairly straight path across the campus until you get to Culloden Rd and it is the building on your right. It is a good test of spatial skills but you'll get use to it fast :)

Yes it is. The BBE people are such upthemselves wankers. I can't believe they make students walk all the way up there - it's impossible to walk from a building like science labs to there in less than 15 mins...
That is a little harsh (knowing some CISABians, they aren't up themselves, trust me). It is probably easier for students to go up there rather than the staff take the animals, cages and equipment down to the students :p

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I failed the spatial skills test ::))
I remember the first time trying to find my way there. It took me over an hour to get there (I walked up and down Culloden Rd quite a bit before finding the entrance). It was also nearly 40 degrees (very bad summer day) :/

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Just a note. this may sound really obvious, but nevertheless, in case someone hasn't gotten it yet - it may help. W buildings stand for West, E for East and C for centre.

Also X buildings are after the W buildings and F is after the E buildings.

That might help in terms of general search.

cxlxoxk

HSC
you can't sprint/run/powerwalk?

kevinant

HSC
nope...there are lots of sticks on the way if you walk straight distance... not a pleasant idea.
Also, it's up and down terrains...if you have time, try it yourself sometime.. I went around whole uni in the first few weeks of my first week...as you won't have time to do this later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)