Ultimate Guide to First Year Physics (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
look at what he said, death threats over marks, some dickhead is afraid someone will come and top him in the class, asians are shithouse, they think that ABSOLUTELY everything is defined by marks, i will bet you $5000 that that guy is asian.
look at how asian the username is !
i find it ironic that you're bashing onto asians thinking marks are everything yet you criticise others when they get low marks

random-1006

Banned
HSC
i find it ironic that you're bashing onto asians thinking marks are everything yet you criticise others when they get low marks

oi asshole,you even know you are talking shit

a fail is not low marks, a fail is shit, marks mean a fair bit when you have failed , or are borderline failing

asians are the people that jump off bridges because they got 99% instead of 100%.

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
oi asshole,you even know you are talking shit

a fail is not low marks, a fail is shit, marks mean a fair bit when you have failed , or are borderline failing
lol except if i was to criticise someone for their shit marks, i can back myself up with my marks.

your marks are borderline average kiddo, shut up
asians are the people that jump off bridges because they got 99% instead of 100%.
lol ok, what area you from?

random-1006

Banned
HSC
lol except if i was to criticise someone for their shit marks, i can back myself up with my marks.

your marks are borderline average kiddo, shut up

lol ok, what area you from?

is there anything more asian you could do??

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I thought it was ironic as well lol.

I bet you 5000$ random-1005/6 is a grossly overweight loner. But wait! I can't make that bet, that would be cheating since I already knew that!
+ 1 :wave:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
if aynthin'g you're worse than these tryhard asians, you don't know your place rofl

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
nah i get your drift, but it's pretty much equivalent to me calling others shit at say, soccer when i'm pretty fuckin terrible myself

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
now all i have to do is find out which asian cunt you are out of the 40000 asian cunts at unsw
Then what are you gunna do cowboy? Eat me? Sit on me? Make me watch your man titties move in simple harmonic motion as you walk?

You already approximate a nice sphere, but personally I'd be more afraid if you curled up into more of a ball, like you know, the foetal position. In doing so, you would surely create a black hole and engulf the very fabric of reality with your incredibly enormous mass.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Then what are you gunna do cowboy? Eat me? Sit on me? Make me watch your man titties move in simple harmonic motion as you walk?

You already approximate a nice sphere, but personally I'd be more afraid if you curled up into more of a ball, like you know, the foetal position. In doing so, you would surely create a black hole and engulf the very fabric of reality with your incredibly enormous mass.

what are you afraid of you little piece of shit

Last edited:

Gold Lion

HSC

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)