Ultimate Procrastination!!! (1 Viewer)

punkoohi

HSC
i have an exam today, at 1:10 (Ancient History)--its my last prelim exam, and i cant be bothered just studying for the one essay in it which counts for 20% of my mark... its about Thera or Atlantis... im pretty definite on what the question will be if i choose the Thera question, but i would rather do Atlantis because ill enjoy revising it more and find it easier... but im going with Thera... its probably gonna ask me, "What do the artefacts/evidence found at Thera reveal about the civilisation?" OHHHH BETTER GET TO IT!! this thread is really pointess, in the terms of, its not asking anything.. but this is the most i have ever procrastinated.. i could have finished it by now!!

actually--change of mind, im doing Atlantis, and i just finished.. woo hooo!!!! sooo easy!!! i dont know how my essay will go... i don't believe Atlantis is real!

Last edited:

punkoohi

HSC
lolzzz i finished!!! i dont know how i went.. and to be hoenst, i dont care.. its such a bad attitude.. ive had the WORST attitude ever to these exams!! i hope it doesn't carry through to year 12.. its just because ive realised how much i love life...

Alex.

HSC
woohoo i can procrastinate all i want, exams over :)

yinyin

HSC
N/A
wow.... u guys' prelim exams are late......
like... i did mine around 3 weeks ago.... and den work experience.....

IceOnFire

HSC
f3nr15 said:
LOLOMGZORZ exams are over ... Let's load up Counter-Strike and start playing, grab the cash and go out ... YAYAY !!!
Counter-Strike.. I always get shOt in the head when I play that game.. :(

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Counter-Strike.. I always get shOt in the head when I play that game.. :(
Don't worry, although you are a CS n00b you can always go out for a game of DDR, although I tend to avoid "pro zones" such as Paramatta or the City ... Because I'm a Standard player ... Damn I didn't believe CS with females is much more popular than I thought ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)