Ultimo TAFE (1 Viewer)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
Re: Ultimo, best TAFE?

crimsonsabre said:
ok, so you two girls are white washed. but, BIG BUT, please don't tell me you don't eat this:

Pho....yummmmmmmm!! XD

do what? put chop stick like...sticking out of the noodle???
i do that all the time!! hahaa..
i got told off by my ex b4! T___T
but yeah~ i like pho tooo...until i started working at flemington and ate too much of it!! haha...but it was good while it lasted! :p

bumbo_hippo

HSC
Re: ultimo tafe anyone?

champ_sammy_19 said:
I'm on the 5 floor in G 15/ 16 where abouts are you? Maybe we should like meet up or sumthing..... Btw I'll be the girl wizzing around in a wheelchair :):p

monday i should be at G3.18 bay 1 and bay 2
what does that even mean?? 3.18? there is a 3.18 room? wow...weird!!

wow..i will keep my eyes out for you!! haha...
even if i see you...it would be weird to call out and talk since you don't know who i am! haha...:p

*call out* 'champ sammy!'
*sammy turns around* 'im bumbo_hippo!!

and we both crack up!! haha

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A

The best TAFE ever is UTS.

bumbo_hippo

HSC

today i went to tafe to the bookshop to get textbook...
and i realized that the school is actually not as big as i thought! it was pretty small!! hhaha...
like it took less than 1 min to walk from one side to the other! :p

building D isn't all that far away from G!! come over and visit!!

but it was pretty cool i thought!! hahah...walking in there was amazing!! :p

i get amused by simple things!! eheh...

and no one told me i had to bring my recipt from enrollment for the student association thingy!!
so i didn't get the 10% off my books...but its ok...i only got 2 books anyways!!

and i was reading them on the train!! it was sooooo dumb!! how to go online??...and how to type???
whats wrong with the world these days...they need books to teach you stuff like this?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A

bumbo_hippo said:
UTS is a tafe?
what the....
Sorry, it's an old joke to do with the name, their close links to TAFE, and the building itself. Honestly though, you should all be glad that you can do what you want at TAFE rather than going to uni. I still say its techers are way better than a lot of lecturers, especially in fittness.

bumbo_hippo

HSC

D. said:
Sorry, it's an old joke to do with the name, their close links to TAFE, and the building itself. Honestly though, you should all be glad that you can do what you want at TAFE rather than going to uni. I still say its techers are way better than a lot of lecturers, especially in fittness.

umm...ok..i still kind of don't get it! but its ok...im slow!

i don't want to go to uni because it takes too long...like i have to do that major for 4 years! how boring?!?!?!?
and it cost too much....my parents r willing to pay for it if i got in...but they will be wasting their money because i am going to fail like crazy!!
its like them paying for me to go to chinese school...and i didn't learn anything!! i went there to just sit and chat....and it took me 3 years to learn how to write my chinese name!! haha....

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A

bumbo_hippo said:
umm...ok..i still kind of don't get it! but its ok...im slow!

i don't want to go to uni because it takes too long...like i have to do that major for 4 years! how boring?!?!?!?
and it cost too much....my parents r willing to pay for it if i got in...but they will be wasting their money because i am going to fail like crazy!!
its like them paying for me to go to chinese school...and i didn't learn anything!! i went there to just sit and chat....and it took me 3 years to learn how to write my chinese name!! haha....
Exactly.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC

bumbo_hippo said:
monday i should be at G3.18 bay 1 and bay 2
what does that even mean?? 3.18? there is a 3.18 room? wow...weird!!

wow..i will keep my eyes out for you!! haha...
even if i see you...it would be weird to call out and talk since you don't know who i am! haha...:p

*call out* 'champ sammy!'
*sammy turns around* 'im bumbo_hippo!!

and we both crack up!! haha
lol that is funny!!!

bumbo_hippo

HSC

so in conclusion, DONT GO TO UNI! they rip you off!! and they don't teach you jack shit!! haha......

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A

D. said:
then you will be interested to know that UNSW also sprung from the ashes of Sydney Technical College, which split up to become the NSW Institute of Technology (which became UTS in 1988) and NSW University of Technology (which became UNSW in 1958). :D

bumbo_hippo

HSC

right....either way~ they are both unis...
and...uni is boring...and got too much people...and and and and and...i don't ever want to go to uni...unless i HAVE to...>"< which i hope i don't!

and i thought this was a TAFE discussion place! haha...

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A

bumbo_hippo said:
so in conclusion, DONT GO TO UNI! they rip you off!! and they don't teach you jack shit!! haha......
Yep, they do rip you off, ($604 student union fees my arse) and most of what you learn comes from a book, thats why when I was doing Arts, I was only there about 4 hours a week. On the other hand considering what I want to do, I have to go to uni for the qualifications.

bumbo_hippo

HSC

champ_sammy_19 said:
Kool, go ahead hehehe:p We'll probably just look at each other and crack up!!! btw my wheelchair is blu
cool!!
i will probably just walk by you the first few times...because i am shy....
and then i will probably come on BOS site and tell you what i was wearing and maybe you might remember that you saw a weird little girl...a nigel!! haha....

bumbo_hippo

HSC

D. said:
Yep, they do rip you off, ($604 student union fees my arse) and most of what you learn comes from a book, thats why when I was doing Arts, I was only there about 4 hours a week. On the other hand considering what I want to do, I have to go to uni for the qualifications.

so when i was doing my HSC...my bro told me to do shit!! so i don't get into uni...so my parents will have no choice but let me go to tafe! :p
haha....

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A

bumbo_hippo said:
so when i was doing my HSC...my bro told me to do shit!! so i don't get into uni...so my parents will have no choice but let me go to tafe! :p
haha....
whatever makes you happy.

bumbo_hippo

HSC

Frigid said:
whatever makes you happy.

not going to school makes me EVERY happy...but i guess thats not going to happen! so yeah~~ off to school i go~~ *stomp stomp*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)