um (1 Viewer)

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
thats just u tho, everyone else seems to love uni
bro all my mates too wish they enjoyed high school more and they didnt enjoy life as much back then
now its just nonstop work and quizzes
(we all do stem degrees)

but yea will be different for everyeone

SASH_06_X

HSC
so like, what now?
i also have this question, im now so bored, idk what to do someone give me suggestions help
I've already done the basic things like reading, sleeping, hanging out with friends etc on my to do list so.......................

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i also have this question, im now so bored, idk what to do someone give me suggestions help
I've already done the basic things like reading, sleeping, hanging out with friends etc on my to do list so.......................
my friends hang out without me 😔

i just clean the house instead

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
bro all my mates too wish they enjoyed high school more and they didnt enjoy life as much back then
now its just nonstop work and quizzes
(we all do stem degrees)

but yea will be different for everyeone
I remember my friends were vaping in western Sydney uni after school and I was just trying to finish reading hagseed beside them

nsw..wollongong

HSC
my friend and i are learning how to fly a plane because she lives next to albion park airport ull see me on the news tmr as australia's youngest aviator or whatever they're called

u should do it its fun (im starting next week and im acc scared shitless im gonna cry before i even get there)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)