Umat 2004 (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
so, did people get their little ticket in the mail yesterday? i got mine. Damn, i need to get a passport photo.. and i don't even want to go and do the test anymore.
your NSW learner driver licence (i'm assuming you have one), will be sufficient.

Wohzazz

HSC
Estel said:
Wohazz, if all you want is familiarity with the test format as opposed to intensive practice:

A.) http://www.superkeeneye.com/
10 practice questions
B.) www.acer.edu.au/umat
I think they have a separate pdf with 17 questions. Their info booklet also has 6.
C.) http://www.medentry.com.au/
12 practice questions

On top of this, you can get hundreds of questions from mensa, agoneyes, lsat prep, high iq society and various puzzle books. And swindle off your friends!
Wow thanks Estel. Thought i was doomed for a sec. Hmm, so there is plenty of online questions. So i guess all those people who did the Dellas 2004 prep got all these online resources. Is it really useful and worth getting? The program i could get is the online resources though i don't have much time and my trials are coming soon........:(

Wohzazz

HSC
kimmeh said:
How about your school ID card? doesnt that have a photo on it?
Hey, I don't have a means of identification too. My school ID card is from year 7 and is teared. I repaired it with sticky tape. Don't know if its valid seeing how it is so old and wrecked.

Dont have i license cause i was too lazy to get one. And don't you need to study for it, like a few hours? My friend did his, failed one section and had to pay money again to redo the test. Dont want that too happen do I.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
u can get a letter from ure school verifyin ure identity with a passport signed foto
that will act as ID for the day

[B]a[B]u

ahhhh... i've been trying to look for past umat papers does anybody have sum?!do u know where i can get it?!

HSC
I'm pretty sure you can't get past umat papers...but there are practice papers out there...but you have to order them i think (if you want really similar sorta questions) I got 10 practice papers from medentry.com.au but it was nearly $300. *sigh* Everything in life costs something...Look around on the net, if you can't find someone who'll sell/give you theirs instead.

rusty_rouge

HSC
archangel leila said:
I'm pretty sure you can't get past umat papers...but there are practice papers out there...but you have to order them i think (if you want really similar sorta questions) I got 10 practice papers from medentry.com.au but it was nearly $300. *sigh* Everything in life costs something...Look around on the net, if you can't find someone who'll sell/give you theirs instead.
So...you're planning on UMAT 2005 too? I'm doing MedEntry - 11th and 12th of June actually. Have you done your workshops yet? I'm curious as to what they're like - I think I'm a bit intimidated by the whole thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)