UMAT 2009 Official Results (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol, i can see emotions running high. just relax.

on a side note, you definitely learn critical thinking skills through the med course and through life. we are still a bunch of teenagers and to compare med students or med student hopefuls to qualified doctors is pretty absurd. no one is born with the skills to be a doctor, its all acquired which is y u go to uni and undergo training for years after that. let this be a lesson to all of u who believed the results were coming out today and subsequently stayed home :p LOL

freq707

HSC
that was so believable i logged in to check if they were up :|
haha

Rextu

HSC
The fact that a lot of you guys have obviously been fooled by a troll worries me. How are you going to be a doctor (actually a physician/GP, but that's another story) that can be trusted? It is extremely worrying that you could be responsible for hundreds of lives and yet you have no ability to process and evaluate information for it content and reliability.

For all those that have specifically spent the day at home waiting for UMAT results, I have them right here:

FAIL!!!
hahaha legend. ;)

Last edited:

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
See what happens when you start a thread before the results are out. You got 70+ posts already with no results. Threads pointless now.

Liyo

HSC
Think they should be out by the end of this week, since the previous years got there around 20 ~ 23rd of sept.
argh!! this is such a pain T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)