• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UMAT Admission ticket!! (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
cant the ppl who have the exam at 8.00am give some hints/pointers to the ppl doing it at 1.30pm? :s
that aint fair.
not really cos its in your best interests not to give others an advantage, considering that you get a percentile (essentially a rank) at the end.

Also not everyone sits exactly the same paper. The odd paper has a few different questions and the papers have questions in a different order iirc.

Siddy123

HSC
not really cos its in your best interests not to give others an advantage, considering that you get a percentile (essentially a rank) at the end.

Also not everyone sits exactly the same paper. The odd paper has a few different questions and the papers have questions in a different order iirc.
lol imagine losing your spot for an interview because you told a few of your friends some questions.

#biggestburnjob

memo15

HSC
I think its possible to change times if you have a legit reason. My friend changed her time

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
8am

...registered after the deadline :p

Am happy because I won't miss all my classes that day.

Saksyyna

HSC
When it says 8am, does that mean we have to be there by 8am so they can sort us out or we have to start the test at 8am? Bit confused

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
When it says 8am, does that mean we have to be there by 8am so they can sort us out or we have to start the test at 8am? Bit confused
I'm wondering the exact same thing

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
On the ticket it says "Arrival Time", not "Test Time", therefore, 8am means you arrive AT 8AM and do the test soon after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)