UMAT?? Anyone?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i actually registered 2day to do the UMAT. hope it doesn't interfere being a week out from the trials and all.

HSC
I got a MedEntry package a few months back, the distance prep once. It's like $295 anyway, so if you can't get any other people, you could just go with that option. It's really good, just minus the workshops if i remember correctly... :confused:

rusty_rouge

HSC
zenger69 said:
Is anyone doing the UMAT soon and wants to get prep.

Because I want to go to http://www.medentry.com.au/ their program but I think $495 is too much and want to go with group.

Anyone wanting to join? It becomes $295 after group discount
I've registered already - I got this school discount thingy down to 200... Are you still going to do it if you can't get a group together? And do you know if the course is any good, any feedback etc.?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
yeah, i'm doing UMAT but i'm thinking i might just go cold turkey. I'm only doing it because i dont know what i want to do so its there just in case i decide i want to do medicine between now and later...that is, of course, if i even pass...i guess its up to the gods.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I'm doing the medentry workshops this weekend (I organised a group for the discount ages back).

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Tell me 'bout it. It's nasty. It's also that little bit worse when you want to do an arts/medicine or science/medicine combo like I do. So many little tests and forms and interviews and ...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
is sci/med at unsw still around?i thought they couldnt fit into the new course.. but if its there kewl :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)