UMAT Logical Reasoning how to read long extracts?! (1 Viewer)

ParraEelz

HSC
I am wondering if any of you can share tips with logical reasoning where you have to make a logical deduction based on the stimulus which can sometimes be a page long. How do you approach this? If the question says, "From the information it can be concluded that ..." <-- These are the scariest for me because they have 4 completely different options and I don't read the passage first because I read the questions first and the look for the answers in the passage due to time constraints. But then I get so confused because I have no idea what the passage is about and just blindly search for whether the options are correct. Can anyone please offer help on how to approach these questions? Instant rep and like for all who comment with good advice. Thank you

bangladesh

HSC
lol.. well, your approach is a little bit off.. It's always good to read the question first specially S1 questions, but don't JUST look for the answer, pay more attention when you read keywords that might relate to that question but always read it so that you get a general idea of what the text is about. Also, if you really are that bad with your timing, learn how to speed read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)