Umat materials (1 Viewer)

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know where I could obtain umat materials? Or could you please lend me some? For the umat test, if you didn't have the materials before hand would it be likely that you are going to pass the test?

Thanks

7minute

HSC
Tuna said:
Does anyone know where I could obtain umat materials? Or could you please lend me some? For the umat test, if you didn't have the materials before hand would it be likely that you are going to pass the test?

Thanks
I honestly don't know where people get the umat materials, although my best bet would be prep courses. I didn't have any save for sample questions on Superkeeneye's website, a free trial version of Agoneyes, and the sample questions in the UMAT booklet that came with the application form. I did some puzzle things on online IQ tests and that sort of helped. You can pass the test without the umat materials, I guess it's just harder. But I did it, so it must be possible.

Melkor

afaik, you can go to alot of umat prep courses, but id say what other people mentioned about taking iq tests would be just as good, especially for the visual logic parts of the test. Personally, i got through just by doing the 10 or so questions in the application booklet, but everybody's different.

The most annoying part about last years umat tho was the organisation. I dont know about everyone else, but i was in the afternoon session and once everyone was inside and seated, it took about 2 hours to start handing out the test papers. It was so stressful :/

7minute

HSC
It does take a very long time for them to start handing out papers... And the other thing that slightly creeped me out was the PA system thingy reading instructions to us and telling is when to start... it was like Big Brother Is Watching You!!

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
ah yeh, for those starting at 8am, the test doesnt start until 9:30am-10am

usually see people napping before exam starts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)