UMAT Number (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
129 [upstairs] for the afternoon session. The glare was almost a problem, but we had to wait forever and we had our heads down anyway.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
well...people please post up your results when you receive them!!
i wanna know how my kids went :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hmm? I don't really know, I was very self-absorbed the other night. Over the preceding few days I'd begun to doubt myself...it had, after all, been a year since I last took anything like the UMAT exam. I was just happy that it seemed even easier than I remembered (though I have yet to find out if that's an accurate sentiment).

Tell me about this guy, what happened? Did he take his answer sheet with him or something?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Now now girls, this isn't MSN. :p

On a side note, being asked to the formal at the UMAT was a cruel burden - eliminating the competition no doubt. ;)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Um yeah my school has this thing where going on excursions after term 1 is banned. the only 'excusrion' we had was going to mac uni for half an hour for careers thing.

LOL why not take the declination of the invitation back :p ? make him pay for your ticket :rolleyes:

inasero

Reborn
HSC
stop spamming this forum bad girl! i will get angry grrrrr
feel my wrath!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
just out of curiousity for anybody who did UMAT last year, was this year harder or about the same?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
it gets longer every year...so just that fact in and of iteself means the UMAT is harder. quality wise, in terms of the difficulty of individual questions i can't say...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
inasero said:
stop spamming this forum bad girl! i will get angry grrrrr
feel my wrath!
I was JUST ABOUT to close this thread, but decided to let it have one more chance. Be glad Wilson intervened! :p

Anyway, despite the UMAT being longer I didn't notice it at all. In fact, I found it even easier this year. Of course, I was far better prepared (and, in fact, looking forward to is) so I'm not what you'd call a good sample. :)

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
When will we recieve our results? :)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
really ? shit that means now ? no.. i thought it was the end of september ? *checks book*
its late september. though it would be better if we actually got our scores BEFORE we submit applications to uni. it just seems a more logical procedure, as it saves alot of money for some people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)