umat practice q's help (1 Viewer)

prime-factor

HSC
I need some help with q's 42,43,44 and 47 from umat practice book 1, section 3.
If you could explain the answer, I will be very grateful. Thanks.

asha1234

HSC
N/A
hi,
I can help if this is the practise questions volume 1 2nd edition. for 43 can you see that the grey circle is moving closer to the black cirlce thing, hence the sequence starts at b then d, a, c, e. ummm hope i answered the right question.

Last edited:

asha1234

HSC
N/A
cool, sorry im a bit retarded. did i help u with the right question? if so i can help u wif the others and u can help me to :)

prime-factor

HSC
okay.that's great, because those are the only ones I am having trouble with. Tell me which q's u need help with, and I will explain. And you can answer mine :)

Is that cool?

asha1234

HSC
N/A
ok..... there seems to be a time lapse with our conversation anyway answer to 47 is c because of the pattern of rotation the answer could either be a or c but the grey shading is disappearing by one as it moves up. hope that made sense

asha1234

HSC
N/A
hey, i only seem to get your messages after ive sent mine, how do i recieve them instantaneously

asha1234

HSC
N/A
can u please help me with the practice test (red book) Q 92, 95, 102, 103 and 105

asha1234

HSC
N/A
lol. Na i can imagine u being too brainy to think at a simplistic level like me :)
is this your first year doing umat??? It's my first year and im basically crapping my pants, do have any advice????

prime-factor

HSC
sorry, I don't have the red book. I only have prac questions books 1, and 2 (the green and blue ones). I can help with those though.

prime-factor

HSC
Yes. It is my first time. And am wanting to do well also. I am not worried though :p. I am nervous though :)

asha1234

HSC
N/A
good for you. yea i have no clue, im in my last year at high school so i dont really have anyone to help me, then i found this site but i am actually too stupid to know how to use this. u seem to be good at maths, could u maybe help me with a stats question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)