UMAT practice (1 Viewer)

Craig97

HSC
N/A
Hi

Does any one want to do the medentry umat prep distant package in a group?
We could all share one login and password ( so the fee would be less expensive) . The system still works with multiple people login at the same time.

Medentry is an umat prepreation organisation that provides practise questions, practise tests, solutions, question tips, interview tips etc.

The original price for distant package would be 395 bucks with 10 practise test, more than 100 practise drill(each with 10 question), solutions, tips for answering each section and interview etc I link the website here http://www.medentry.edu.au/courses/umat-courses

So I was thinking of a group of 5-6ppl each paying 65 bucks,if u r interested contact me 0478068178.
My name is Craig.

Txt me if u r interested !!!

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Bad idea. They have a message on the learning centre which says that they log your IP addresses and if there are multiple logins your account may get suspended. Also, the exams can only be completed once, so how are you going to split those?

momo_mita

HSC
If you're willing to pay the full $395, me and another friend of mine are looking for another person to join our group ... email me if you decide to join the group : moumita_paul@rocketmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)