• Umat Advance book thingy

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Agoneyes

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

m_isk

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, I've already done the medentry course and its not too bad. That was until I saw the 2005 UMAT info booklet. Section 3 in teh booklet was very similar, however in sections 1 and 2, medentry was much easier...so i think i'll need another prep course. Anyone doing NIE and AMEPP?? any good??

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I reckon the agoneyes program probably gives you the most bang for you buck but I ended up going for medentry (I got the group discount). I'm curious about your remark that medentry seems a lot easier. I did my first practise exam the other day and got about 237 raw, which is a decent score. I am somewhat suspicious, however, that I managed to get that on my first try without practise so it may well be the case that the medentry stuff is slightly scaled down from the UMAT. I'll have to look into that.

m_isk

HSC
N/A
Gavrillo said:
Easily Agoneyes...easily.
How come?? I think that Dallas is the best for section one, and I also reckon that his section 3 program SUPERKEENEYE is the best...do u reckon that the agoneyes sect 3 program is better?? n how's the level sections 1 and 2 with agoneyes in comparison to the samples in the 2005 info booklet??

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
why waste money for prep courses that aren't even supported by ACER

Abtari

HSC
UMAT dilemma

interesting poll results...but seemingly out of reach for me. i am boarding and it wont be easy to attend coaching classes. i have been trying to look for practice questions and papers on the net..no luck...sample questions....uh-huh.

do any of you know if there is a decent set of questions out there that we can get access to? its not far away now and i am getting pretty freaked out about it on top of all the stress of hsc.

:( :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)