UMAT Preparatory Lecture by a 100%ile Student (1 Viewer)

gibsonaxxxs

HSC
N/A
Hi,
Following the success of my first lecture in February, I was wondering if you would interested in attending an economical UMAT preparatory lecture in June for the UMAT 2013 paper.

I received a 100%ile this year, after preparing for it in the last few weeks before the actual paper (I did one exam in the summer holidays but that was it), starting with REALLY low marks but bringing them up. I found some essential tricks and ways of looking at the paper that would enhance your skills, and complement any practice paper, even just the ACER ones.

IMO, the major selling point of this lecture is that because the UMAT is essentially a competition, you need an edge over the others, and a different way of looking at the questions. This is why although popular companies are great, they don't necessarily give you a high chance of scoring highly, primarily because of their popularity. Why not try a way of looking at questions that has been proven to work, and that not everyone knows of?

Details:
Date: 16th June 2013
Time: 10.30-3.30

Extensive notes can be purchased even if you are unable to attend the lecture, for only $50.

110 pages of notes!!

Extensive notes will be provided, which contain detailed questions and solutions, and ways in which to tackle questions (in the way that I figured out a couple of weeks before the exam, significantly increasing my scores). I will be breaking down types of questions and ways of answering it, such that when you sit the UMAT paper, there will be minimal questions that you will find challenging.

As an example, when I sat the UMAT paper, in Section 1, there was 1 question that I didn't know how to tackle. Section 2, there was 1 passage that confused me. Section 3, there were NO questions that I couldn't solve. I finished all 3 sections with ample time, enough to check through all my answers.

If you are interested, please visit http://www.umatease.wordpress.com. Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!

gibsonaxxxs

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

Just a quick reminder that the UMAT class will be held this Sunday. The last day to book (for administrative purposes) will be Thursday. For more information please visit www.umatease.wordpress.com

Cheers! :)

jhua

HSC
Hi, are there any more lectures coming up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)