UMAT Study group MedEntry 2010 (1 Viewer)

nazariusk

HSC
UMAT Courses - UMAT Practice - UMAT Training

Quoted from MedEntry FAQ:
• The group discount. Simply apply as a group of three or more, and all group members will receive a discount of over 25%! [$570 instead of $790]

How does the group discount work?
When you click 'order now' under the platinum package, you will be taken to a page that requests which type of purchase you would like to make. Click on 'Group Platinum'. This will take you to a page where you must enter the names of the other members of your group. All group members must pay within three weeks.

Please note that each member of your group must place an individual order via the website, and must pay individually.

Please note that while all members of the group need to purchase the platinumthe date and location of the workshop can vary between group members.
Need 2 more people for a group (3 a group). Members don't need to be on the same date/location -> just need to add each others names at the payment prompt, and pay individually at the same time (within three weeks).

Save each of us $220. $660 all up.

Email me ASAP at nazariuskappertaal@gmail.com.

I know I'm calling a little late, but the March courses are still open.

Last edited:

samantha199

HSC
Hey!

I'm interested in the group discount for the platinum package, have you found anyone yet?
Your email isn't working by the way :(

Sam x

nazariusk

HSC
Sorry about that, typed an a for an s. I've asked a two of my friends - they said they'd discuss it with their parents. I haven't got anyone else - but if your on board we just need one more.

Kevin K.C. is in -> looks like we have our group (email).

Last edited:

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
when's the last time someone can do medentry?
Don't think I can do it these summer holidays...

fatmike93

HSC
hey Just curious, where is medentry located?

btw, anyone, i'd be interested in a group...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
hey Just curious, where is medentry located?

btw, anyone, i'd be interested in a group...
What do you mean where? The HQ? Or where the courses are located? If you're looking for where the courses are located - click on the link in my post above.

fatmike93

HSC
What do you mean where? The HQ? Or where the courses are located? If you're looking for where the courses are located - click on the link in my post above.

I see, thank you. i wasn't aware that it was located at UTS. Anyone need someone to join their group?

awesome2010

HSC
I see, thank you. i wasn't aware that it was located at UTS. Anyone need someone to join their group?
Hey fatmike93. I am interested in joining your group for the MedEntry Platinum Course. Just let me know at manish.28@hotmail.com. Anyone else interested in forming a group simply send me an e-mail and we can get something organised :)

bubbly89

HSC
Hey guys

I was wondering whether any of you were interested in buying my old UMAT ACER preparation books. I also have my old Medentry trial exam with solutions if you'd like that. I can also help you out with interviewing tips as I interviewed most places in Australia.

Last edited:

fatmike93

HSC
Hey fatmike93. I am interested in joining your group for the MedEntry Platinum Course. Just let me know at manish.28@hotmail.com. Anyone else interested in forming a group simply send me an e-mail and we can get something organised :)
awesome2010, i found another person to go with us. please reply asap so we can book a time early march/april? your still available right?

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
are the summer holiday courses all full? =[ (I read their site, n it says full... )
but is there not one space left for one keen med student during these summer holidays?

how long do the workshops go for? like what time do they start and end?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)