UMAT!! Times (1 Viewer)

C

celson123

So admission tickets came out today! What time is your session? :)

nataaleee

HSC
1:30 pm.

So I just realised there are multiple times... does this give people the ability to cheat?? I always assumed because they're so secretive and strict about everything all tests would be at the same time to eliminate ability to cheat.

Also, has it always been at Sydney Olympic Park?

iBibah

HSC
1:30 pm.

So I just realised there are multiple times... does this give people the ability to cheat?? I always assumed because they're so secretive and strict about everything all tests would be at the same time to eliminate ability to cheat.

Also, has it always been at Sydney Olympic Park?
iirc all questions are jumbled from paper to paper, and also not all questions are the same.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
There are 2 umat sessions, 1 in morning and 1 in afternoon. The reason is because there isn't enough room for everyone to do it together. The papers differ from student to student, questions get jumbled.

If you have time before your UMAT exam, buy a train ticket in advance. The queue after exam for train tickets are really long >.>

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I remember this time, you feel so good after finishing... next minute, study for trials -_-"

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
It's actually right in the middle of the first week of CSSA trials.
oh yeah that's right I sat CSSA trials too, but my school got 3 weeks of july holidays because of this yearly conference thing, so umat was 1 week before them

enoilgam

HSC
It's actually right in the middle of the first week of CSSA trials.
You would think that ACER would put it a few weeks earlier in the holidays - what do people do if they have trials on that day?

iBibah

HSC
You would think that ACER would put it a few weeks earlier in the holidays - what do people do if they have trials on that day?
Reschedule trial, because there'll be no UMAT rescheduling lol

nataaleee

HSC
My school gave us a 'lay day'. Mind you i have two trials on friday, two on monday, one on tuesday and umat on wednesday.
Hating lyf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)