UMAT Training Companies (1 Viewer)

cabana_boy

HSC
Now as a genuine student who is interesting in doing well in the UMAT 2006 i am interested in doin some sort of tuition

Yes i do understand that its not necessary, but i'm fortunate enough to have parents that will invest a little if its worth it, that is a moderate amount, thre is no way i can do anything of those 1500 courses... way outta my league

What my question is there are quite a few companies that claim to do effective tuition, i want to kno what the differences are, and what i should be looking for before i sign up.

I have heard that Dallas is no good (oh btw i'm sydney based.. not intending on travelling for just this ... )

I would like to know from previous students who attended courses what they recommend, or suggest to stay away from, and REASONS!!

I would also like some suggestions, please, for questions that i should ask the tutors about their courses so i can get a better idea, what important things should they have. things like when was the last time they updated their questions ..

Thanks so much for this it would help me greatly

Jono

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
Hey, you better start studying for the 2006 UMAT coz many have started during the holidays. Anyway prob a better site to get more info about courses is www.medstudentsonline.com ...i, myself didnt get any umat tutoring and really dont think it is taht necessary....The main thing that u can do to increase your UMAT results is probably speed reading, and looking back, i think more familiarity with section 3 shapes would help a lot. See the forum :) HOpe this helps!

Last edited:

tkdwhiz1188

HSC
Yeah! Do a search...

I liked Medentry...All sections were decent...esp S3 patterns. S2 was prolly too easy. The big plus was the price...i paid $245!

I also did UMATOLOGY...this one had 20 practice tests (compared to medentry's 10)...but with LOADS of mistakes. I was so pissed i nv got past 5 papers. their S3 practice was very gd tho! u get to customize those find-the-shape puzzles..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)