UMAT Tuition - By Two Experienced Medical Students (1 Viewer)

kgs_lgnd12

HSC
Hey guys, my name is Yash and I'm offering UMAT tuition for those who are interested in getting into Med/Dentistry.

Just a bit about myself, I achieved an overall percentile of 93 in the UMAT with my highest score being a 63 in section 1. I also performed well in Sections 2 and 3, obtaining a 60 in both of them. My scores gave me interviews at UNCLE, UNSW, UWS, Adelaide, and Western Australia. I received unbonded offers from UQ, UNSW, UWS, Adelaide and Western Australia. I chose UWS simply because it was a 5 year program, and I was offered several scholarships to partake in their program.

I tutor sections I + II, and my friend Kurt specializes in section III (he achieved a score of 104 in S3 for his UMAT, with his overall percentile being 99). We have been tutoring UMAT together for the last 3 years, and our students have achieved strong results. Study resources are also provided as part of our lessons.

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me ASAP on 0402788353 or email me at yash.joshi.1@hotmail.com. We are based just west of Parramatta.

Thanks.

Last edited:

kgs_lgnd12

HSC
We'll be holding some additional classes over the holidays. Contact me ASAP if interested.

kgs_lgnd12

HSC
Classes will be starting up again soon.

We recommend starting UMAT prep as early as possible, so as to develop your skills over the next 12 months.

sdgrhefvdagerv

HSC
N/A
just wanted to thank Yash and Kurt for their help last year, and also for my friends the year before. their methods helped me achieve the score I needed for interviews at UNSW, UWS and UN !! - I would recommend them to everyone who is looking for committed, hard-working and experienced tutors :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)