UMAT Tuition - Holiday Crash Courses (1 Viewer)

kgs_lgnd12

HSC
Hey guys, my name is Yash and I'm offering UMAT tuition for those who are interested in getting into Med/Dentistry.

Just a bit about myself, I got a 93 percentile in the UMAT with my highest score being a 63 in section 1. I also performed well in Sections 2 and 3, obtaining a 60 in both of them. My scores gave me interviews at UNCLE, UNSW, UWS, Adelaide, and Western Australia. I received unbonded offers from UQ, UNSW, UWS, Adelaide and Western Australia. I chose UWS simply because it was a 5 year program, and I was offered several scholarships to partake in their program.

I tutor sections I + II, and a friend of mine specializes in section III (he achieved 104 in S3 for his UMAT).

For this week only (09/04/12 - 13/4/12) we are offering whole-day crash courses. Within this day we cover all the content that we usually cover over 5 weeks. In addition, we provide 100's of hours of practice material and revision work for NO ADDITIONAL COST.

If you are interested, or have any inquiries concerning UMAT results or pricing, feel free to call me on 0402788353 or email me at yash.joshi.1@hotmail.com.

Thanks! :D

kgs_lgnd12

HSC
Forgot to mention that we're based near Parramatta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)